It occurs to me, that perhaps I should give posting monthly goals a shot and see if it helps me stay focused-especially as I am coming up on the time when I usually get burned out and/or give up.
So here goes… In December, I will:
- Hit my 10% lost milestone
- Make cardio a habit 4-5 days each week
- Hit a daily average of 7k steps
- Stay in my WW points range every day. No going over into my weekly allowance except for the week of Christmas when I will allow myself a few extra treats—but only within my weekly allowance.
- Attend every meeting and integrate what we talked about into daily practice
- Strength train every other day (3 times each week)
- Earn a minimum of 60 activity points for the month of December.
In November I lost 12.8 lbs and only earned a total of 28 activity points for the whole month. My total loss since I started Weight Watchers on October 8th is 23.4 lbs.
My first weigh in for December is tomorrow at noon. Pretty sure I will pass the 25 lbs lost mark—but hoping for more to make up for my 0 loss last week. But progress is progress and I’ll take whatever I can get and just keep moving.